Saturday, November 8, 2008

CUPCAKE MADNESS!







November 8th was our baby shower!! I had such a great time... My sisters and mom really outdid themselves and threw me a cupcake themed party! It was adorable!! As you can see they made me wear a shirt that said "baby wants a cupcake" I was a good sport about it LOL. They even had individual Cup Cakes on every table in all different flavors and colors! I was especially touched by the scrapbook all of my guests decorated for me while at the shower. Baby Haynes is one lucky little ducky! We received such beautiful baby gifts and we can wait to put them to use! Grammy came to visit for the week and as a surprise birthday gift for her I took her to the city to see the Rockettes! We had a great time, I hadn't seen them since I was a little girl so it was great to share this experience together! I look forward to many more fun adventures to come! We also attended our first baby class and took a tour of the maternity section of the hospital. Luckily everything was just renovated so it should be a comfortable stay I even get my own room!!

No comments: